Friday 15 February 2013

Hello and welcome

GLAMOUREYES - THE WORLD OF BOTH CUSTOM & PERSONALISED STAMPS

 Hello everyone,
                         Welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy having a browse around. I have newly set up this blog and so far ( fingers crossed) so good, I am really enjoying it. Due to being new to the 'blogging world' I am just finding my feet but please keep an eye out for upcoming competitions where you can win both Glamoureyes digistamps and clear stamps.

Please have a look around my shop, I create PERSONALISED stamps both digi and clear - if you think having yourself/friend/family member/pet would be something you'd like to see in stamp form then please email me.

Any creation/s you make using my stamps I would absolutely love to see, email me them along with your name and I will post them in my gallery.

Any queries please do not hestitate to contact me.

Thank you!!


Sarah

2 comments: