Saturday 2 March 2013

Hi everyone,
                     Well I have had a busy busy day. My husband kindly took out 2 of my 3 children ( my middle child has been really unwell, I feel it's the start of chicken pox) so I have been looking after her and also trying to get my new Daisytrail digikit finished.

My new digikit is one I am really proud of and it's really starting to come together now. I feel so blessed to be one of their designers, I love creating kits and the team are so lovely.

I had little time once finishing the artwork for Daisytrail to colour in some of my digistamps however, I did manage a few which I have attached with this post. I have taken the photos with my phone so the quality isn't great - my aim tomorrow is to purchase a scanner/printer as I am currently popping over to my mother-in-laws to use hers when I need to.

Just a reminder that my competition comes to an end on Monday. In future I will allow a little more time for creating cards for my competitions - there's nothing worse than feeling rushed and I appreciate people lead busy lives and may need some extra time.

Can I again thank all those who continue to support me in my new venture, I am loving what I am doing. Remember to email me any suggestions you have for stamps.

I will leave you with the stamps I coloured in today.

Sleep well. Sarah x



1 comment: